Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Fell...

Falling. It's what this blog is all about. Tripping, stumbling through life and love.  Well I fell for The Name...and then fell flat on my face. After the move things really began to unravel between me and The Name. I tried to fight, I tried to salvage it. I even put my own needs aside for awhile hoping I could show him that I was IN. But apparently, and for whatever reason, he was never in. Two months ago it was done. Today I saw this and it hit a nerve inside of me.   





I let my guard down with him. I'll readily admit, part of me wanted to fall - to go tumbling into his arms. And I have no doubts in my mind that he wanted me to fall too. In so many ways he did everything possible to sweep me off my feet...and so I fell...but he wasn't there to catch me. He wasn't there at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment