Saturday, August 28, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 7

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

There are 3 things that I live for... The things that make it worth living...
- my family (I do not define family by blood, I define it as those who are an interval part of my life blood or not)
- my God
- myself

I am so thankful for the people in my life. Without my friends and family, I really don't know how I'd make it through. They are my strength, my support system, and my motivation. They are definitely worth living for.

While I'm not an overly religious person, and rarely go to church, I do have incredibly strong beliefs. I believe that God has a purpose for me. I put my faith in that and am willing to follow my path wherever it takes me. I believe that is worth living for.

Life to me is an adventure. It's a series of experiences. It is opportunities to learn, grow, share, love, feel, persevere. Seizing those for myself is important. I am worth living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment