Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 16

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I could live without a relationship. I can live without a relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I want a relationship. Okay, I desperately want a relationship. I hope to be married and have a relationship that lasts for eternity. I, however, am not one of those girls who needs to be in a relationship.

I will never be in a relationship simply because I'm lonely. I will never be in a relationship with a man I know is wrong for me. I will never accept companionship in the place of love. I am secure enough in myself to be alone. I am strong enough of a woman to believe I am complete on my own. Nevertheless, I do believe that two complete people can come together in love to become something even more than what they are alone. When it comes to that kind of relationship, I'm in. All in. But I refuse to be continue missing out on something real and right just to have someone beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment