Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 25

Day 25 → The reason you believe you're still alive today.

I'll be honest. I'm not really sure what to write. I know I'm here for a reason. I completely believe I have a purpose, but I'm not sure exactly what it is. I don't think anyone knows what role they play in greater scheme of things. I think each of our lives have multiple impacts.

Some of the reasons I think I'm still alive...

- for my mom & my sister : I believe I am serving a purpose in both of their lives, just as I believe they are in mine.

- to be a mother : I feel like I am meant to be a mother.

- to share experiences with my friends/family : I think the experiences we share with those around us help each of us grow & learn. Everyday I feel enriched from those around me and I hope that I can give back to them as well.

- to be the best example I can of a loving, understanding, accepting Christian : I am not pushy about my religious beliefs at all. However, I am open to discussing them with anyone who wants to know more. I know I'm flawed. I'm so far from perfect it's crazy. But I try my best to live my life with integrity. I try to be accepting of others and non-judgmental. I know fail at times. But I hope that generally, I can be the type person who people can see tries to be her best.

- to keep learning : I think the more I learn, the more experiences I have, the more I grow... the more I can give. I think that I haven't fully reached my potential as far as the impact I can have. I believe there are still lessons I need to learn. I believe there are still trials I need to face.

- to love and be loved : I have love to share. With friends. With family. With mankind. With my future children. With my significant other. And I realize I need to be open to love as well. Love is such an important part of life and why we live. I think it's part of the reason we are all here.

I don't know if this answer was complete. But it's the the most honest I have at the moment. I'm uncertain of what God's reason is for me still being alive. All I can do is try my best to do do the things I feel like I'm here for, and maybe stumble upon whatever other purpose He has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment